Stephanie! It was so good to hear from you. I have missed you! I can't believe your baby. I didn't know. He looks way cute. Anyway I have got you now so we can keep in touch. If you have my blog then you also have my email. We have moved but our phone number is the same as before. I hear you live by Amber now. Anyway cute kids!
I am so excited you have a blog now. Even though your just a stone's throw away- it's fun to see pictures and hear about the things we don't have time to talk about! You pictures of the boys are so adorable!
hi steph! you guys are so cute! I'm so excited you have a blog so we can see what you do the 363 days a year we don't see you boo hoo! i'll be sure to let the boys see the pics too. luv ya, me
4 comments:
You have joined the bloggers!!!
Your boys are getting so big, Briston has grown so much since I saw him last.
We need to get together and play.....
LOVE YA!
Chantelle
Stephanie!
It was so good to hear from you. I have missed you! I can't believe your baby. I didn't know. He looks way cute. Anyway I have got you now so we can keep in touch. If you have my blog then you also have my email. We have moved but our phone number is the same as before. I hear you live by Amber now. Anyway cute kids!
I am so excited you have a blog now. Even though your just a stone's throw away- it's fun to see pictures and hear about the things we don't have time to talk about! You pictures of the boys are so adorable!
hi steph! you guys are so cute! I'm so excited you have a blog so we can see what you do the 363 days a year we don't see you boo hoo! i'll be sure to let the boys see the pics too. luv ya, me
Post a Comment