Mason had a great time at the pinewood derby this year. His car the "Python" won 6th place. Not bad for his first time. They had a really cool track that was about 6 feet tall and made their cars go really fast. The funny thing was that 4 out of the 6 kids that won were
from our cul-de-sac! Grandma and Grandpa Fisher came to watch and cheer him on.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Posted by Stephanie A Fisher at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I finally figured out what is different about Mason. His Glasses! Does he not wear them or does he have contacts? You can tell him Anika just got glasses this week.
Cute pics. Briston is sooooo adorable. Call me when you come to town.
Chantelle
I forgot to tell you how cute I thought your hair was at the pinewood derby. I also didn't realize Ross's parents were there.
I love your hair short too!
come by my blog I Bag Tagged you.
love Ya!
Chantelle
Way to go Mason!! (and Ross) I can't believe your hair grows so fast. Briston is so cute with his big smile. Thanks for finally posting some more pictures. Can't wait to see your pictures of Disneyland. Better yet, can't wait to see you guys. When are we getting together? Love ya
Post a Comment