Steph! Hi! I saw your blog through Chantelle's and just had to say hi! Your boys are getting so big and are so dang cute! It's been forever since I've seen you, but Shannon had told me you had another darling little boy. It's so fun to see their pictures!
Hey Steph Kim had your blog linked to hers so I thought I would check it out. It's been forever since I"ve seen you. That's what is so great about blogs! Cute family! Amy (Maylett) Braithwaite
Hey Steph! I saw a link to your blog on Kim's blog. Your 3 boys are so cute. It is so fun to see pictures. I haven't talk to you for so long, how are you? Our family website is www.bretnlaura.com if you want to check it out.
7 comments:
He looks just like your other kids! Also Payton has that same sweater! Cute!
Such adorable pictures! They get big so fast- enjoy it!
Hey! Bring that cute boy my way so I can kiss his cheeks..
Chantelle
Steph! Hi! I saw your blog through Chantelle's and just had to say hi! Your boys are getting so big and are so dang cute! It's been forever since I've seen you, but Shannon had told me you had another darling little boy. It's so fun to see their pictures!
Kim (Howe) Golding
Hey Steph
Kim had your blog linked to hers so I thought I would check it out. It's been forever since I"ve seen you. That's what is so great about blogs! Cute family!
Amy (Maylett) Braithwaite
I can't believe how big he is!
Hey Steph! I saw a link to your blog on Kim's blog. Your 3 boys are so cute. It is so fun to see pictures. I haven't talk to you for so long, how are you? Our family website is www.bretnlaura.com if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment