CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Here are the long-lost wedding pictures that are finally making an appearance. We had a great time and Shaun and Annallee make a cute couple. We are so happy for you guys! Sorry is there are some re-peats in the photos. I'm up late finishing this!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

P. Family said...

Cute picts!!! Hope you are feeling good!

Andrea said...

That rock picture with your boys would be the perfect spot for a family picture. Love your family picture above also. Do you feel old having a fifth grader? I do.

Angela said...

Loved looking at these pictures again. I think the colors are so fun! What a beautiful family! (inside & out)

Becky K. said...

Nice pictures. It's so fun to relive happy moments as these!

kimbob said...

The pictures are darling. I love the ones with the boys and the water. You guys are such a happy family! I'm proud Ross is smiling in the pictures. Bob isn't that way. That is a cute family picture too. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow

Melissa said...

Everybody looks so cute! Love the guys ties! Still mad i wasn't there. We miss you guys so bad! love ya!

P. Family said...

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You!

Hope you have a great day!!

Love Ya!

Money Poney (SP)

Andrea said...

A little bird told my you are having another boy! Is this true?????????

Andrea