CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I accidentally stuck some of the boys birthday pictures in between the Halloween pictures-oops! They did have a great birthday this year with a theme of Snow and Snowboarding! Thanks uncle Wes for all the presents, now Ky is ready to hit the slopes!! I love my boys and am so blessed and lucky to be their Mom!


Kyler loved getting baptized this year and we are so proud of him.
Kyler is a great kid because...
1. He loves to help others
2. He loves Heavenly Father and Jesus
3. He loves his family
4. He is a hard worker
We love you Kyler!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe he got Baptized. Where did that time go? I still remember meeting you for the first time and him being a little new born.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing all your fun photos. You guys are awesome! I'm glad we live a little closer. Can't wait for Fisher #4 to come. I'll be ready to help however I can!
Love ya!

kimbob said...

Happy Birthday Mason and Kyler!! And thanks for inviting us to the baptism, can't believe Cole is in a couple weeks

Becky K. said...

Congratulations, Kyler! How you doing, Steph?