Maddox and Briston playing with rocks at Grandma's house.
On the lake in Grandpa's boat, are we having fun?
Friday, June 20, 2008
Posted by Stephanie A Fisher at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome! We would love to read your comments, so leave us some. Thanks!
Maddox and Briston playing with rocks at Grandma's house.
On the lake in Grandpa's boat, are we having fun?
Posted by Stephanie A Fisher at 9:09 PM
3 comments:
You guys are such cute parents. I am always too stressed out to go anywhere when I have a baby. I want to be like you it looks like fun. Also email me so I can give you a password for my blog.
crawleyandrea@yahoo.com
Briston is so big and cute! Love the pigtail! Where's the other boys? Are they feeling un-cute yet? just kiddin. Love seein the pics! good job gettin your blog updated. Love ya,
looks like you're having fun. I was wondering the same thing about the other boys? We need to get together still and play guitar hero, Bob wants to buy RockBand
Post a Comment