What cute pictures! That slip-n-slide looks like something I would like to do right about now! It's ncie the weather decided to feel like summer finally! Briston is so adorable in all those pictures!
I'm so glad you posted again! Briston is getting so big. It was fun to get together the other night but too bad we couldn't talk more. Happy Birthday Ross and Happy Anniversary to you guys (friday!!)
Hi Stephanie, This is Stephanie(Crosland). I saw your blog on Kim Goldings blog and thought I would just say hi. You kids are cute! I also couldn't not leave a comment because I also have a little boy named Maddox(you have great taste in names!):) You look great too-as I remember you always did!
7 comments:
He is SO cute! I'm so glad you updated your blog!
Stephanie that is the cutest picture! What a fun baby. I can't believe he likes the water.
Love the new pics! See you next weekend!
What cute pictures! That slip-n-slide looks like something I would like to do right about now! It's ncie the weather decided to feel like summer finally! Briston is so adorable in all those pictures!
Hi Steph. I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I have a link to it from mine. Cute pictures!
I'm so glad you posted again! Briston is getting so big. It was fun to get together the other night but too bad we couldn't talk more. Happy Birthday Ross and Happy Anniversary to you guys (friday!!)
Hi Stephanie, This is Stephanie(Crosland). I saw your blog on Kim Goldings blog and thought I would just say hi. You kids are cute! I also couldn't not leave a comment because I also have a little boy named Maddox(you have great taste in names!):) You look great too-as I remember you always did!
Post a Comment